Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Sweet Escape Holiday?
Sweet Escape Holiday Customer care is open 24/7. For any assistance, contact us at email@example.com or call us at +971 056 9889076. Our Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you.
How do I know if my reservation is confirmed?
You will receive a Booking Confirmation email when your booking is confirmed.
If you have not received a confirmation email and cannot find a successful transaction, please contact our Customer Service Centre via our Hotline Support at +971 56 9889076 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I need to reconfirm my booking reservation?
You may re-confirm your reservation by sending us an email. If you need any information, you can call our customer service team at the call center number mentioned above.
Visa Related Inquiry
- What are the various types of visas?
There are 3 types of visas that Sweet Escape Holiday can process for you: 96 hrs (4 days) transit visa. (Entry & Exit has to be from Dubai Airport) 30 day tourist visa (Can enter / exit through any entry / exit point of UAE) and 90 days Long term visit single entry tourist visa (Can enter / exit through any entry / exit point of UAE).
- Are the visa fees same for infants?
Yes. The visa fees are same for an infant or an adult passenger.
- What is the validity of visa? Tourist VISA?
For Entry – 60 days from date of issue. For Stay – 30 day from date of entry (including date of entry).
96 HRS VISA – For Entry – 60 days from the date of issue. For Stay – 96 Hrs (Calculated based on Entry / Exit time printed on ticket).For Entry – 60 days from date of issue.
For Stay – 90 day from date of entry (including date of entry)
- Can I enter or exit from any airport within the U.A.E.?
30 days and 90 days Tourist Visa: The entry and exit from any entry / exit point of UAE.
96 Hours visa: The entry and exit of the passenger should only be from Dubai airport.
- What payment options do we have?
Currently we accept payment using PayPal and bank transfer only.
- What is transaction charge?
These charges are levied by the bank directly as payment gateway charges to facilitate online payments. Such charges are applicable on all online payments on all sites.
Know before you go
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.