World’s Longest Zipline – Jebel Jais, Ras Al Khaima
The World’s Longest Zipline certified by Guinness World Records. An Adrenaline rush will invade your mind and body. This exhilarating and unique bucket-list experience! Cross over the sky and beautiful scenery of the Jebel Jais mountain at speeds over 120kph while experiencing the freedom of flying.
You must arrive at the Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking 30 minutes before the time of your experience, as any delays will impact your experience. If you are delayed and miss the shuttle, this will be considered a ‘’No Show’’ and you will forfeit 100% of your payment in line with the Terms and Conditions.
What to wear/bring
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with good grip
- Use Sunblock at all times
- Weight (kg): Min 40 – 130 Max*
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
*Please note that weather conditions may have an impact your experience