See two of Dubai’s most popular attractions Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest building) and the Dubai Aquarium (with its 5-meter-long King Croc) Admire the ingenious engineering required to build these structures Enjoy a view of the city from an observation platform 452m up in the desert sky.
Access to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Show your Burj Khalifa ticket for 10% discount at the souvenir shop Access to the Dubai Aquarium Access to the Underwater Zoo.
Show your Burj Khalifa ticket for 10% discount at the souvenir shop Access to the Dubai Aquarium Access to the Underwater Zoo. Instructions Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk If you bought tickets for several persons, your smartphone ticket is valid for all of them For the Dubai Aquarium, go to the second floor.
- Make your way to the 124th and 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa for the ultimate view of the city and the vast desert.
- Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panoramic view of Dubai from the world’s tallest building.
- Descend from the clouds to enter the aquatic realm at the world’s largest suspended aquarium, the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
- Take a stroll around the glass walls of the Dubai Aquarium that stand between you and 30,000 different species of marine life! Watch in awe as King Crocodiles and Sand Tiger Sharks glide past you.
- Explore the unique ecological zones at the Underwater Zoo situated just above the Aquarium and witness the night creatures come to life.